McJ’s Education Centre has two different centre's, its
Education Centre and Sports Centre.
All McJ’s staff are either employee(s), contractors or consultants
that work within their own hours and days that best fits their schedule.
McJ’s staff are across most suburbs in most capital cities
with a growing number in regional centre's. All of McJ’s staff
are accredited in their field and go through training and development.
McJ’s staff are all government approved and are in compliance
with the ‘working children check’.
How to use McJ’s Education
1) You have a need for either one on one education tuition or sports coaching.
2) You contact McJ’s Education Centre either through the
request a tutor form on its website or through the office.
3) A McJ’s Education Centre consultant will discuss your
needs and requirements; they will then give you a variety of options
and prices for you to choose from.
4) McJ’s Education Centre looks through its database of tutors
and coaches to find the most suitable assignment writing service for your situation. Unfortunately,
there are times (not very often) when we cannot meet your needs
and rather than pretend and send you someone who is not qualified,
we will explain this to you and see what you want to do.
5) The McJ’s Education Tutor or Coach that has been selected
by McJ’s will make contact with you to discuss your needs
and set up the best possible day & time for your tutoring or
coaching to take place.
6) The tutoring or coaching will take place each day/time as organised
between the customer and the tutor or coach.
7) At the end of each month McJ’s will invoice the customer
the amount owed for any tutoring/coaching that has taken place during
that month. The customer only pays for the tutoring that has taken
place and they have signed for. The customer has 5 working days
to pay the invoice.
8) The agreement the customer has made with the McJ’s Education
Tutor will continue until the customer advices McJ’s Education
Centre management that they would like to discontinue, in which
at this time the relationship between McJ’s Education Centre
and the customer will cease.
9) If there are any problems, that the customer has with its current
tutor or coach, please call McJ’s management immediately to
have the problem sorted out.
Book Your Tutor ONLINE HERE